BANGKOK, 25 November 2020 – The month of November is well known for the promotion of Italian Food and Cuisine, and we are glad to have collaborated with the Embassy of Italy and the Italian Trade Agency (ITA) in delivering another successful event for the promotion and celebration of the “5th Italian Cuisine Week in the World“.
The day-event “Piazza Delizioso” hosted at EmQuartier was conceived to recreate a typical Italian market brought to life in the center of Bangkok. The Chamber contributed to enriching the Italian Experience by bringing members and restaurants under the project of Ospitalita Italiana. Italian culture was also very apparent with videos about Italy, cultural activities relating to live music, cooking, and food.
The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce would like to thank all our Members and Ospitalita’ Italiana Restaurants that have participated:
– Peppina (Ospitalita’ Italiana certified)
– Appia (Ospitalita’ Italiana certified)
– Nonna Nella by Lenzi (Ospitalita’ Italiana certified)
– Paolo’s Deli (TICC Member)
– Favola (Ospitalita’ Italiana certified)
Food Distributors & Italian Brands
– EWTA (East-West Trading & Agencies), Cirio, and Caputo;
– Italasia (and San Benedetto);
– Union P;
– Pacific Bev / Menabrea;
– Lauretana / Good Drink;
– Easy Best Ingredients;
– TruffleEat / Urbani Truffles;
– Albero / Snowboy;
– Refill Social;
– Segafredo / BonCafe’;
– KCG / Riso Scotti.